Earlier this year, the Princess, the P, and me were fortunate enough to be able to go on the trip of a lifetime to England and France! I’ve already posted a bit here in Part 1 if you’d like to take a look at what we did our first few days there: https://princesspandme.wordpress.com/2015/08/15/how-i-spent-my-summer-vacation-2015-part-1/ .
I tend to be kind of a picture-taking over-achiever (1,256 pictures from this trip to be exact!) so unfortunately I can’t share them all with you. But here are some of my faves 🙂
During our time in Europe, we got to:
* Take an open-top, hop-on-hop-off bus tour with the Original Tour Company which included a complimentary cruise on the River Thames. We saw lots of sights and spent part of our day exploring the British Museum. (Part 1)
* Travel by train to Liverpool. “We love you, Beatles, oh yes we do…” 🙂 (Part 1)
* Spend a day at the London Zoo. We always end up at zoos in our travels (always have, even before the Princess came along…) and the London Zoo is by far the best I’ve ever been to. I love how in so many of the exhibits, animals are roaming freely among the visitors so you can really get an up close and personal look at all of the fascinating critters!
* Stroll past the Sherlock Holmes Museum. If we’d had more time and the line wasn’t so long, we would’ve taken a peek inside. Maybe next time 😉
* Take a trip to LEGOLAND Windsor (and drive past Windsor Castle along the way)
* Take a day trip to Paris! We got to take a cruise on the River Seine, eat lunch on the Eiffel Tower, and tour the Luvre Museum.
From the Eiffel Tower on to the Louvre…
After Paris, we headed back to London for lots more fun, but that will have to wait until another time 🙂